This Week at Hanfield
We have two campuses which worship on Sunday morning each week:
- Crossroads Campus (101 N 400E, Marion): Contemporary worship at 8:30am & 11am.
- BORN Campus (330 N Adams St, Marion): Founder's worship (hymns) followed by contemporary worship at 11:07am.
We encourage you to come as you are. Are you not perfect? Great! Neither are we! As Jesus said in Matthew 9:12, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick." You do not have to dress up to come to church.
This Week @ BORN:
The Final Obstacle (The Walls of Jericho)
At BORN, Pastor Chuck will finish our series on Joshua's Jericho obstacle. Things come to a head as Israel marches on Jericho and Joshua has one final obstacle to overcome. God's plan for Israel's defeat of Jericho seems very odd, but God knew what He was doing - Joshua just needed to be obedient.
This Week @ Crossroads:
IWU University Singers
We're in for a treat at the Crossroads Campus as the Indiana Wesleyan University Singers come to share with us. Under the direction of Dr. Michael Dennis, they perform a diverse collection of gospel, classical, and contemporary literature. They will lead us in congregational worship and share several performance pieces.
BORN service at 11:07am with an adult Sunday School class at 10:00am.
Crossroads services at 8:30 & 11am with Connect Hour at 9:45am.
Both campuses have opportunities for you to connect with others on Sunday morning:
At the Crossroads Campus, our Connect Hour at 9:45am includes Adult Bible Fellowships (ABFs) and Sunday School for youth and younger kids.
- 3-in-1 led by Bob Hix: A class made up of Hanfield's most "experienced" adults: seniors age 60 and up. Meets in Pastor Tim's office.
- Armor Bearers led by Jeff Bragg: The Armor Bearers are made up primarliy of adults aged 30-50 and meet in the Harvest Room.
- Brand New ABF Class! led by Jordan Kilgren: Starting Aug 7, it's so new, it doesn't have a name yet! If you don't have an ABF home yet, try it out. Meets in Room 104.
- Cross Trainers led by Tim Helm: Discussion & Bible study for young adults (20s-40s). They meet in the Conference Room.
- Prayer Warriors: A group of seniors (age 60+) that focus on prayer. They meet in Room 105.
- Sharpshooters led by Kirk McCollum: A group of all ages that formed out of our most recent Membership class. They meet in Room 106.
- Vineyard led by Mike Jessup: A diverse group of people that study many different things - from books of the Bible to topics relevant to us today. They meet in the front section of the Hospitality Room.
- Visionaries led by Gary Miller: Adults of all ages with a heart for mission and study of God's Word. They meet in the middle & back sections of the Hospitality Room.
- Youth led by Erin Hooten: A place for our youth (grades 7-12) to explore and discover Biblical truths about topics relevant to their lives. They meet in the Cafe (Room 121).
At the BORN Campus, a Sunday School class is offered for adults at 10am.
We want your kids to love coming to church! We have a vibrant kids and youth program at Hanfield for kids from newborn all the way up through high school! There are programs available all morning for kids through grade 4. Here is a breakdown:
- Nursery: available all morning for infants and toddlers up to 3 years old.
- Preschool: available all morning for age 3-5 (kids must be potty-trained).
- K-4th Grade: programs are available each hour. However, we encourage your children to worship with you if you will be staying for more than one hour.
- Club 56 (5th/6th Grade): meets during the Connect Hour at 9:45 only.
- Youth (7th-12th Grade): meets during the Connect Hour at 9:45 only at the Crossroads Campus.
At the BORN Campus, there is a special program for kids during the morning worship time at 11:07am.
NEW Sunday Evening Schedule!
Because of Fall Break, there will be NO CLUB 56, GAP KIDS, or MEMBERSHIP CLASS this week.
Our kids meet at both campuses for a time of teaching, community service, fun, or whatever comes up!
- iLuminate Youth meets at the BORN Campus at 6pm.